Friday, May 29, 2015

This is Love

STARRING
*Esther Supreeleela as Kate Supreeleela
*Toomtam Yuthana as Watit (Rut)
Jindachote
*Wannarot Sonthichai as May Sonthichai
*Shaun Jindachote as Sake Jindachote




PROLOGUE
"Watit, do you believe in love at first sight?" "May, you are joking, right?" as he burst out laughing.
"Seriously Watit, do you believe in it?"
"May, you know me for so long and you still ask this nonsense question. Love itself is nonexistent and love at first sight..." Watit founds himself unable to control his laughter. "Even if I look at someone for gazillion times, I still wouldn't find myself felling for her and love at first sight? May you know, this is just for fools who wants to live in their fantasy world forever."

Back then I didn't believe her but now I can't escape from becoming that very mentioned fool. The very first time I laid my eyes on her, I knew already that my heart wasn't mine anymore.


TRAILER


No comments:

Post a Comment